Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Liberal Insanity: Spend Your Way Out of Bankruptcy

The break with reality is complete. According to our esteemed Vice President, Joe Biden:

“We’re going to go bankrupt as a nation,” Biden said.

“Now, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’” Biden said. “The answer is yes, that's what I’m telling you.”

That should work, right?

I guess I'd better to spend at least twice what I bring in -- that way I won't go bankrupt either. That seems to be the current administration's plan, anyway.

And we've got 42 months left of this insanity? But have no fear. About once every 20 years, we have to give the liberals a chance to see if their programs will work. They never do, but they keep trying.

Besides, it's not the results of their programs; it's the intention. Screw the results -- we had good intentions.

Problem this time is that Obama and Pelosi are trying to ram this in quick before anyone really knows what going on. The damage, if they succeed, will be great.

No comments: